First, Jackie and Jodi over at Sisters in Stitches. Make sure you check out their beautiful quilts and great sewing projects!
Second, Jen from Frame Fanatic. Stop over at her blog to see her adorable painted and embellished frame projects!
Thanks so much ladies! I'm honored. Of course there are rules that go along with these awards, but since there is no award police, I'm going to do what I want. One award called for listing 8 facts about myself and passing the award on to 8 bloggers. The other wanted 7 facts and 15 bloggers. In addition, Amy from Increasingly Domestic (Hi, Amy!!!) tagged me to list 15 random facts about myself quite a few weeks ago. So I'm going to average everything out, share 10 random facts about myself and just ask that you please check out Jackie, Jodi, Jen, and Amy's blogs. How's that? OK, good:)
Here we go...
- I hate spiders. I want nothing to do with them. If they all died, I'd be OK with that.
- I'll tell you my favorite movie is the Sound of Music, but given the choice between watching that and 10 Things I Hate About You, I'm going with Heath Ledger. Sorry Julie Andrews. I still love you, though.
- My favorite meal is beef stroganoff. Hold the mushrooms.
- I am the oldest of my parents' three children but my daughters are the youngest of their five grandchildren.
- I won a Ben and Jerry's Peace Pop for winning a contest to write our school song in eighth grade.
- I don't like pancakes. Or real maple syrup. Having been born and raised in Vermont, that's sacrilegious.
- As my husband and I walked out after our wedding ceremony, a harpist played Linus and Lucy (the Peanuts theme song).
- I am a major klutz. I frequently run into the wall when I'm walking along. You can laugh. I'm used to it.
- I am always cold. My normal body temperature is 97 degrees.
- I don't eat anything that lives in the water. No fish, no seafood.