I am asking sellers to agree to follow a few specific guidelines:
- Please include appropriate design credit: "This pencil pouch is made from a tutorial by Gwen Littler of gwennypenny.com, and I am a licensed seller." List a credit for the pouch design in any form of product listing (Etsy, Instagram, Insta-sales, Facebook, etc.) if selling online and also on each product tag included with or attached to each item when selling in a shop or at a craft fair.
- One license must be purchased for each person who makes or sells the items. If there are multiple people in your shop/business who will be sewing the pouches, a license must be purchased for each person. Once you purchase the license, you will not need to renew the license; it is good for as many pencil pouches as you are capable of making with your own hands.
- The purchaser agrees not to sell, copy, or re-distribute the tutorial itself, or any portion of the tutorial, at any time, whether in electronic, written, or verbal form. I still retain copyright on the tutorial.
- Minor derivatives are ok, but even if you make changes in the way the pencil pouch is made, please still give a credit to me for the design, along with a note that it is a variation.
- Purchasing this license will not give you permission to sell items made using any of my other free tutorials. A license for the Gwenny Penny Pencil Pouch is the only license available at this time.
- The purchaser may not use any of my images from the Gwenny Penny Pencil Pouch Tutorial or my website (gwennypenny.com).
- After purchasing your license, please register your shop with me using the form below. I will maintain a master list of licensed sellers.
Please note that by submitting your payment for this Limited Commercial License, you agree that you have read, understood, and will observe the terms and conditions stated here. Gwen Littler (Gwenny Penny) reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time without prior notice.
If you have read, understood, and agree to observe the terms and conditions stated above, you may purchase a license below. (Please note: You will not receive an additional pattern or download. You are not purchasing a finished item. You will receive a receipt but no download link.) Once you have purchased the license, please register your shop using the form below. Your PayPal receipt will suffice as documentation of the license, if necessary. Please contact me at: gwennypenny(at)live(dot)com with any further questions. Thank you!
Please note: If there is another Gwenny Penny tutorial that you are interested in using to sell handmade items, please contact me. I would be happy to discuss the possibility of selling a license for a different tutorial.