- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 14.5 oz can of Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 lb of rotini (spiral) pasta
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown the ground turkey over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion to the turkey. Cook until the onions are soft (about 5 minutes).
- While the turkey and onion are cooking, start cooking the pasta.
- Add the tomatoes and the ground cumin to the turkey and onion. Break up the tomatoes a bit. Lower heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Drain your pasta, and add it to the turkey mixture. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
I'm linking up...